Tuesday, August 18, 2009

At This Point It Must Be True



You would have to be living under a rock to not know that Sony is planning on dropping the prie of the PS3 at it's Gamescom conference, it begins in three hours(my time), and everyone has dropped the price of their stock of PS3 to clear space for a cheaper, sexier, PS3 console.

Well Kmart seems to have officially spilled the beans, and can you blame them for wanting to drum up traffic to their stores in advance of the announcement? It's Kmart, almost nobody shops there anymore, so let them have this win. Not only do they call out the rumors directly, they stop just short of showing the actual new
PS3. I am pumped for the conference, I will cull what news I can from live blogs since I can't find a live stream of the video, but you can count on a price cut for sure(it was almost a fo sho).

Anyway, if Sony doesn't drop the price of the PS3 today I think the interent and Bobby Kotick's head will explode. The cries of fanboys everywhere would be heard around the world. Don't drop the ball Sony, you need a win.

Kmart via Kotaku

No comments:

Post a Comment