Monday, August 17, 2009

Some Notes on the Day



Just a couple of quick mentions about the news of the day. First I am sorry that I didn't post a lot of news today I had too many other things going on, the big one being my Red Faction playthrough for the review, I totally underestimated the amount of time I would be spending with it for the review. I am a completionist, so running through quickly is not an option.

The Chromehounds servers will be shut down on the 6th of January, so to all you players out there, sorry for ya because it's a great game.

Shadow Complex came out today be sure to get if you are a Castlevania or Metroid fan as the reviews going around point at it being unabashedly similar, I will get a review of it up sometime down the line so don't look here for it yet(unfortunately).

Gamescom coverage starts early tomorrow, so check here I should have as much of it covered as I can without actually being there, maybe in a couple of years I can get out there to cover it live.

Thanks to everyone who's been reading, it's not a lot yet but it's getting there and I appreciate all of my readers! If the commenting isn't working I am sorry, it works on my end so I don't know what else to say except reload, switch browsers, or make sure you have clicked through to comment(someone may need to know that) Otherwise have a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment